In a continuing effort to keep Beneficiaries and other stakeholders informed of its activities, the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies (NGC) has published its summer newsletter. The August 2016 newsletter details recent developments within the various companies, including:
- Air LabradorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s launch of service to St. JohnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and Deer Lake
- Nunatsiavut MarineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s strategy to recruit Beneficiaries and encourage training that will advance people in their career
- Nunatsiavut ConstructionÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s purchase of a mobile cement mixer and the benefit it will bring to north coast construction work
- Universal HelicopterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s goal to find new growth opportunities
- Beneficiary Chris Webb becomes President and CEO of NGC. Our interview with Chris reveals his approach to the job and his determination to ensure NGC becomes an Inuit-led business leader in the North
- Labrador Inuit Capital Strategy Trust Chair Clint Davis discusses NGCÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s goal to encourage further development of indigenous business in Nunatsiavut
- Freight acceptance deadlines for this seasonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s north coast service
The newsletter is availablehere. A limited number of copies will be available in print.
NGC plans to produce a newsletter twice a year, once during the summer and again in December.
To provide feedback, email us at email@example.com.